By this time tomorrow, the scene may look much different than it does in my blog header...
Not knowing how much effect we may get, I'm going through the checklist:
1.batteries in the radio: check
2. laundry done: last load in
3. food supplies in: check (just made salsa!)
4. candles, flashlights, lighters: check
5. plenty of chocolate: well, enough to get by
6. lawn furniture secured: still got that to do
7. gas for grill: hubs got it this AM
8. bottled water on hand: check
9. fill the bathtub with water: really??!! heard that's what we should do...
10. get guest room ready for son & daughter-in-love coming down from VA Beach where things could get really dicey: check
I'm sure I've overlooked something, but we're hoping and praying that all of the above will be for naught (except for getting the guest room ready!) Sorry for the reason, but sure looking forward to a weekend with them!
1 comment:
I'm glad you're ready, because other than groceries and a generator, I'm not. :)
Post a Comment