I'm not a fan of spiders nor am I really afraid of them, but lately I seem to be seeing bigger, more unusual spiders than I've ever seen before.
This one sat on the "arm" of the Polaris (pool cleaner) for days and I think was already dead, but because of the size, I didn't get very close to take this picture 
This piece of equipment is about the size of my hand, so you have an idea of the size of the "critter"... Yes, frost can be a good thing.

3 comments:
eek!
I so wish that we had frost coming our way....but unfortunately that wont be happening around here for quite a while.
I'm getting really tired of having close encounters with tarantulas that are bigger than my hand...oh and the scorpions are not really fun either!
Enjoy your cooler temps and beautiful colors!
Miss you!
ACK! That would have freaked me out. haha! Hope you are no longer seeing that fun creature... and, yes, fall/winter is good for lack of critters.
Post a Comment