As I said in my last post, I am ready to share some fun things and our recent trip out west provided a whole series to share with you. I've been in many towns/cities where we drove through the "Historic Area" and most of them have a few or several historic homes that are attractive. But when we toured one city on our trip we hit the jackpot on historic homes: attractive, unique, and more than I've ever seen anywhere. I'll share a few at a time and see if anyone can tell me where they are...
The first picture is a lead in to the second picture:
The mailbox belongs to
Did you ever see such as cute house?!
I love this one that seems to say, "Welcome, come on in."
Did I mention the diversity of the houses?
Or how colorful some are?
Or the different sizes they are?
These went on for blocks and blocks and blocks!
More next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment