Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Goodbye to Summer: Part 2

As much as I love the blooms of summer, what I'll miss the most is the fun, relaxing times that go with the season:
picking blueberries (our annual early July tradition)



roasting marshmallows (for s'mores!)



beach time....



and pool time...



ball games (making a memory on one of the hottest evenings of the hottest summer)...



three trips to the beach,... & 3 trips to the mountains...  I love where we live!

3 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

I wish I had beach babies, for I love it so. They can handle about 2 hours, then they're ready for something else.

I told C that I want a retirement house on the coast to make up for it :)

Joy for the Seasons said...

Oh what a blessing to be able to make 3 trips to the beach and 3 trips to the mountains. That would be a dream summer for me!

Kellie said...

That is what I miss most about summer.... the memories.