Today I saw grace and beauty, both in two young women. At the end of a memorial service for Susan's husband, those there were invited to come back at meet with the family. The line was very long, but being near the end was a benefit since we had a bit more time with Susan & her cousin, Kim.
Both of them were teary, but radiant. God's grace in their lives shone from the inside out. They have shed many tears, had long hours of talking, made so many plans, and dealt with details, all while caring for 3 children (with help from Kim's wonderful husband, Andy, and other family members). But they both were beautiful today, and such an encouragement to those who came through to encourage them.
That's inner beauty! And that's grace!
Now they await the birth of Susan's baby.... another example of God's grace & beauty.
Click here to visit Susan's blog &, then click on "comments" on her last post to leave her a word of encouragement.
3 comments:
I stopped by and left her a comment. Thank you for sharing.
I am so glad you were able to go today. Thank you for sharing this. Many many prayers being lifted on the whole family's behalf! Praise the Lord for keeping His promises and for His mercy and grace.
I am so glad y'all could go to the memorial service. I am praying for them.
Post a Comment