Monday, January 3, 2011

QUICK!!

I asked about a week ago what kind of give-away YOU would like for my 10,000th visit...
But I didn't hear back from YOU!
And I just realized that WE are only 30 away from the 10,000 mark!!!
So I need some suggestions.... QUICK!!!!
(Don't bother with "a trip to Hawaii".... 'cause if I had that kind of dough, I'd already be there myself!  Especially since my son is there for a few more days....)
Can't wait to hear your suggestions!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little gift card is always great!!!
See you soon!!!
Kimberly

O Mom said...

How about your favorite book...other than the Bible :)!

Joy for the Seasons said...

I have a pile of books I am really wanting to buy (cannot find them all at the library!) so a little gift card to a bookstore to offset the cost of what I consider a luxury purchase would be so nice. :)

Gretchen said...

Pre-paid phone card/cell phone donated on the winner's behalf for someone in the military. In honor of your 10,000th visit, a military person could have a visit of his/her own. I know how much the servicemen/women mean to us all and especially to you.

Kellie said...

I am so behind on all of my blogs... all of the above mentioned sound great! :)