Monday, January 24, 2011

"Sew" Fun

I was invited to a wedding shower yesterday that was a "kitchen shower".  I like to get what the bride wants, but I also like to throw in a little something special that's not "on the list".
So I got my fabric & patterns out to make her a little apron...
The colors on my photo didn't turn out very good, but I needed to get it wrapped, so no time for more photography...

It will be one-of-a-kind since I did a little detailing on it to make it fun.
Fun fabric, fun details, fun in the kitchen...!!  (And it was fun for me to get back in the sewing groove...)

6 comments:

Kellie said...

That is awesome! If I knew you did that I would have paid you to make M. Girl an apron. :)

Joy for the Seasons said...

So sweet to get something homemade!

Amy said...

OMG.....LOVE this apron. My Ashley-Girl & I love wearing home-made aprons while baking/cooking in the kitchen! What an amazing & thoughtful gift!!

Carpool Queen said...

If I ever finish my quilt, I'd enjoy moving on to a different project such as this.

Sigh.

Unknown said...

I love aprons! What a wonderful gift!

Rachel said...

Cute apron! Don't you just love finishing a project? Gives me such a feeling of accomplishment! Nice job!