Friday, June 10, 2011

We All Scream...


When the school year is over, or when it's a special event, or at the end of camp week...
there's usually an ice cream party.
So what better way to end our week at the beach...
than an ice cream party.....
ON the beach?!!!!
Do you think anyone enjoyed it?
Magic Shell S'Mores made it even more delightful!
On the pretense of going up to the bathroom (which I really did... TMI!), I brought down the "fixin's" in a cooler and surprised everyone.  It was so neat seeing the expressions on those precious faces!  And it was pretty yummy, too!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

That is great!! Never thought of having that on the beach. lol :)

Tracey said...

You are the greatest! This is the stuff your grandchildren will tell their grandchildren! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Just this morning over breakfast we were discussing our trip to the beach later this summer. Kayleigh enjoyed viewing the pictures of her friends at the beach.

Gretchen said...

Thank you for making every opportunity into an fun event. You're the best Mimi in the world. You scream, I scream, we all scream for Mimi!!!