So
You know I love to share photos and there didn't seem to be one to go with this until I thought about "backing up."
But then I realized that I have a "back up" item.... When I back out of the garage and angle so as not to hit my hubby's car, I use this in my rearview mirror to gauge how far I can go. Taken about a month ago, this photo is shortly after I planted these.
As you can see, I don't have a lot of wiggle room...
I decided it needed a little contrast color, so I added the sweet potato vine... which has taken over!
My backup planter has a "buddy".. it is last year's backup planter. But it was a little too low to the ground (see the dent on the top middle? guess how it got there!)
Now if I can just stay inside enough over the next few days, I'll be "back up" on blogging (please, keep coming back, but don't give up on me if it takes a few days....) Blueberry picking tomorrow!




2 comments:
Glad to see you "Back up!" I have missed you. :) Love your planters! I know you are enjoying yourself outside!
Hi Sandy,
I had to laugh when I read this post - remember the time I didn't use my rearview mirror at your house and ended up in the ditch? Thank goodness for AAA, hehe!
Post a Comment