What makes for a perfect bike ride?
Having a biking "buddy"....
add in some friends...who like to ride at about the same pace & stop...
for a little picnic...
add in some color...
a good stop-over spot....
and a little history....
right in the middle of the Virginia Creeper Trail...
which is mostly downhill!
A little side trip off the main trail...
adds some adventure...
more so for some than others (though he's the most experienced rider among us... & is a good sport!)
Rural scenery in the fall makes a great bike ride with a buddy & friends!













5 comments:
Beautiful, I love seeing photo's of your life. It makes me feel connected and a little "home" sick.~Tara
Ah, those yellow-leafed trees are so beautiful.
Gorgeous trees! Makes me want to throw my bike in the back next time we go to my inlaws.
The trees are beautiful! Are they all off of the trees up there now?
WOW... just beautiful! I have heard of the Virginia Creeper trail. My cousin has said we should do that. I am "jealous" of the beautiful pics. lol :)
Post a Comment