We surprised her at dinner with a "Happy Graduation" cake & a gift. She had mentioned a while back that she'd like to have a new watch, and since my hubby LOVES watches, whether to give or receive, I put that ball in his court & he ran with it.
It turns out that she had told her husband that she'd like to have a new watch, & told him that to her the giving of a watch meant that "he loved her & would stay with her forever." It's interesting how we all put significance to certain gifts, & I'd never heard this one before. But after she opened it (& loved it), I said, "We love you & will never leave you."
Here's our gal wearing her new watch...

4 comments:
Y'all are so sweet!!
That is precious! Congratulations to her on her graduation!
So wonderful seeing you all together on Sunday!
Awww what a special celebration! Congrats to her!!
Post a Comment