Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Family Gift

When our new daughter-in-love came for Thanksgiving, she brought "a family gift"...
Now anyone can go buy a can of Reddi-whip at the grocery... and it is fun when you have kids around.  But....
with this fancy "gadget" you can have REAL whipped cream (that keeps in the fridge for up to 2 weeks) anytime AND create fun!  For some reason, the kids got the hang of it better than I did, but we all had a good laugh when I splattered my hot chocolate all over the counter when I "added" my whipped cream.
 I finally got the hang of it... & it is oh, so yummy!  Thank you, Niki!!!  I see lots of "family" times in the future with this little jewel.



5 comments:

Tracey said...

I'll take two of them..one for the family and one for me to hide and have that quick 'whipped cream' hit during the day! :D

Joy for the Seasons said...

Oh how neat! I really think without your blog I would never know about these cool kitchen gadgets. ;o)

Kellie said...

Now that is so cool!! What a great gift and memory maker!

Janet said...

What a "sweet" and unique gift! And delicious!

Carpool Queen said...

You have a thoughtful daughter-in-law. I need to remember to do little things like that when I visit my in-laws.