Yes, she serves MUCH time... toward encouraging others, & one group that she serves,
is those who serve us by protecting our country! She has attended several events put on by the USO-NC, & recently she came to the airport on a day we knew there would be a lot of military personnel coming through.
Having just finished boot camp, this proud Marine was pleased to meet her...
and these guys & gals gathered around for a group picture.
This fella showed he is a real man by being willing to hold her make-up bag (she was getting ready to move on)... good husband material one day.
These Navy recruits came in at the right time! I am thankful to each & every one of them & all who serve for giving their time & talents to protect us!It was a pleasure to meet the current Miss NC; she is warm, gracious, caring, out-going, courteous, & just delightful.
5 comments:
What a great post and how wonderful to know our Miss NC is not only beautiful but servant minded and caring! glad you all made it safely home from visiting your own Navy fella! Dixie
What fun for everyone!
And a million thanks for attending the surprise party last night - It was a TREAT!
So good to see what you and others are doing to support our troops!
Great pictures! Thanks for helping with the troops! Merry Christmas!
p.s. Wish I could have been there last night. I was partying at the Bazemore's with my summer Bible study crew. I know it meant a lot to CPQ.
It's a wonderful post to remember and pray for these troops! What a great time that must have been and meaningful to these guys.
That is a hoot with the make-up bag. Trust me when I say it has to be a pretty good reason for Brian to hold my purse in public. :)
Post a Comment