Since first impressions count, I wanted to make our front door welcoming. So this summer I painted it yellow. I loved it right away, but I wondered how it would look at Christmas time (you know, thinking ahead...) I think it still looks mighty welcoming.
Trying to keep things simple this year, my dear daughter "dumped" some of my glass (cheap) balls into a bowl I keep on my dining table. Gave it a festive look with no expense!
One of my 2 new purchases this year (on sale, of course) was this holder for the cards we receive. I love to get the cards, pictures, news letters, & updates from old & new friends!
Most of them have verses or sayings that remind me to reflect on God's ultimate love for us: sending Jesus to take our sins upon Himself.
Glory to God in the highest!
6 comments:
I like your yellow door. It's always been welcoming to me :)
I'm glad you liked my dumping ;)
Love that yellow door! The festive decorations are pretty too.
I love your front door. It does make a great first impression!
Your yellow door is lovely.
I too enjoy Christmas cards and I love the holder you have.
Isn't this a great time of year? I just love it!
Looks beautiful!! I love the yellow
Post a Comment