Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Man: Part 4

Walking through life together... what a joy & adventure it has been! Have we had rough roads? Of course! Have we had times of sadness & loss? Of course! Have we had times of uncertainty? Of course! Have we had times of doubting? Of course! Have we had times of wondering where this "walk" was going to lead us? Of course! Have we had times where we seemed to be walking different paths? Of course!

Have we had times of great joy, extreme blessings, pleasant paths, fulfillment, adventure, opportunity beyond anything we could ever imagine or hoped for? Yes, we have!

And through all of this, I have been thankful to be walking through life with my man. The one God gave me, the one who has known me since I was 17 years old (thus, the one I have "grown up with"), the one who has probably at times wondered what he got himself into, the one who is always there for me.
This is MY MAN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no -- part 4?? that means i've missed 1-3!! boo!! WELL, when all this packing & unpacking slows down, i def. need to catch up on your blog b/c i LOVED part 4!! i can relate to so many of those experiences that you described simply after having walked the last MONTH w/ my man! ;) and God's goodness lavishly poured out over every single moment! such joy in the journey.
- TZ

p.s. love your tribute to your BFF, too!

Anonymous said...

Soooo, I've decided to stop reading your blog during my breaks at work. I've teared up the last two times :). Ya'll are so sweet together and I'm blessed to have such great couples to look up to as J and I grow together!