Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bunny Love

I've had "bunnies" in my yard for years....
And I'm really frustrated with the wild real bunnies who are eating my lilies as they come up (trying to find a homemade repellent, I looked on the internet where it suggested planting day lilies because they don't like those... Hello!!!  That's what they are eating!)

But I love this little bunny....  How did she get here?

She was "hand-delivered"...

by one of the "Little House on the Prairie" gals from next door.

She is our "animal whisperer".... she loves animals!

I have to admit.... that I really like this little bunny, too.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That little bunny is adorable! I need to show you a picture of our Jonsie......he's HUGE!

Gretchen said...

She melts my heart, too. I think because she is such a snuggler.

The bunny and the girl. :)

Kellie said...

That is so sweet. Bunnies are so cuddly!