I can sympathize with those words...However, just remember, even if these words are only a journal for your special memories, that is enough! I enjoy stopping by your blog. It reminds me of home!
I'm here! And I hear you! Who knows why I wonder why I don't get any comments when I forget I have a blog for months at a time! I did just post a tear jerker (for me anyway) so feel free to come on over! :)
6 comments:
I stopped by to see what was new with you. Tara
I'm here..
So glad about C being home! I know his sweet wife is overjoyed.
Sorry your deck umbrellas are no more. I loved the picture...if I can get the contractor to actually build my new deck, I may look into one.
I'm here. Everyday. :)
I love you, Mom!!!
I can sympathize with those words...However, just remember, even if these words are only a journal for your special memories, that is enough! I enjoy stopping by your blog. It reminds me of home!
I'm here! And I hear you! Who knows why I wonder why I don't get any comments when I forget I have a blog for months at a time! I did just post a tear jerker (for me anyway) so feel free to come on over! :)
You know I am here. :) You definitely got more comments than I did on mine, though. LOL!!!
Post a Comment