There comes a time in every cooking woman's life when it is time for some new "tools". And I finally decided to update a few of mine.
My 9x13 cake pans had been disappearing or were in such sad shape that I'm using them with my gardening tools now to "toss" soil. So I finally broke down and bought 2 new ones with lids!
And when I saw this cookie sheet, I couldn't believe it.... it is 22" x 15"!!! Now beware, this wouldn't fit in all ovens... but it fits in mine & I love being able to get so many cookies on it at once!
Like, at least 2 dozen!!!
I don't know why it took me so long to learn about the wonder of using parchment paper to line cookie sheets, pans that go in the oven, etc. What an easy cleanup it makes!
Yes, I had to try it out with my very favorite cookies... Snickerdoodles! I made 16 dozen last Monday.
My other new tool is this stackable cooling rack... Is that neat, or what?! You can put the cookies on the first rack, then add the second & fill it with cookies, then add the third rack. So you don't have cookies all over the kitchen while they are cooling (my hubby always says that it doesn't take much to excite me...)
And the finished product was just as tasty as it looks (yes, I ate way too many of them!)






3 comments:
Goodness.....now you've got me REALLY feeling the need to whip up a batch of snickerdoodles! And I LOVE those stackable cooling racks....how ingenius!
LOVE those stacking racks!! Where in the world did you get those? They would help out greatly when we do all of our cooking/baking!
My friend, I know they are expensive but hve you tried those sheets to line your pans with--they are THE best and though I could only afford 2, bought them at our favorite coupon store and that brought the price way down. I forget what you call them. My hubby said he enjoyed your snickerdoosles--want to share the recipe?????
Post a Comment