When the wind blows & the rain pours down... it is Autumn.
When the leaves transform into a rainbow of colors, then fall... it is Autumn.
When the days grow short & darkness comes early... it is Autumn.
When the sunlight dances through the sparsely clothed trees... it is Autumn.
When the temperatures drop & soar, even within the same day, & the weather is so unpredictable that the closet is overflowing with remnants of summer clothes plus sweaters, jackets, & toasty warm fuzzy items... it is Autumn.
Ah, what a wonderful season of the year!
3 comments:
I'm thinking it must be Autumn in your area. It's still trying over here. LOL.
Enjoy the season!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my Titus 2 in Action post.
Rich blessings to you!
You're a poet, and I didn't know it!
When it's 48 today and 78 on Saturday, you know it's Autumn.
Beautiful!
Oh, that closet sounds just like mine. Flip flops resting on boots. Tank tops tucked in between turtlenecks. I really do need to clean it out!
Post a Comment