What could be more fun than being a kid? Being a "kid again" with grandkids! What a wonderful season of life! Having the sweet privilege of seeing them often, knowing them well, & being an integral part of their lives is one of life's sweetest blessings.
I love the adventuresome spirit of these little "monkeys"!
Since this is the season for leaves, why not really enjoy them?
It sure is better than being covered with sand....!
"Children's children are a crown to the aged..." Proverbs 17:6
3 comments:
It made me tear up reading about you being a grandmother...I know my mom feels that way! Colton knows Deedee is the fun one and I'm sure it's the same with Mimi :)
I love seeing ya'll enjoy it!!
Precious.
I always tell me parent that they 'went weird' when my kids were born...and I think you've hit the nail on the head: they are free to be kid like with their grandkids. To enjoy all the fun parts, and (as my mom would say) then send 'em home!
You wear your crown beautifully.
Thank you for enjoying my kids almost as much as I do!
Post a Comment