Thursday, November 5, 2009

GOOD Morning!!!


Not being a morning person, 5:30 AM is the middle of the night, but after changing position 6 times since 4:45, I decided it was time to get up. But look what I had to look forward to...

The pure milk of the Word.....

The savory flavors of the season....
AND...
The 0 grams Trans Fat!....
Now why would I even HAVE something like this in my house???!!!!
Well... last night we had the opportunity to "raise awareness" of the USO by having a table in the lobby at the Broadway South series of South Pacific. Needing to be there at 6 PM when the doors opened (only they didn't really open until 7 PM...), we didn't eat supper. Staying until after the intermission, we left at 10 PM with the "purpose" of going by for some "hot ones"! Okay, I know that is NOT the healthiest thing to do, but most of the time I do all the healthy cooking things, so for our anniversary we really splurged....!!! Mmmmmmmm.

And now I have a grateful heart....

4 comments:

Kellie said...

There are "healthy" side effects.... the milk products help your bones, chocolate is good for your heart and the doughnuts are, um.... your bread for the day. lol

We were at South Pacific last night.... a day too late! I would have loved to have seen you!

Kellie said...

OK... just looked at your pictures again and saw (with my bad eyes) that it is Pumpkin Spice and not chocolate. OK.... you got in another fruit serving. LOL :)

The Buntens said...

Looks like a very good day to me! All the essentials for sure. ;)

Joy for the Seasons said...

Sandy, I am enjoying your blog. So nice to read words from a very seasoned mama.:o)