I love doing a give-away, and I love seeing your comments!
This cookbook has nearly 500 pages in a 5-ring binder with hard cover and has recipes from one of the best cooking magazines ever: Taste Of Home.
To enter, tell me in your comment where your original home was (when you were born), state &/or city. The winner will be announced Tue., Feb. 9.
I look forward to learning where you have come from!
P.S. I will wait until Tuesday night to post the winner. If you don't have an accessible blog, be sure to leave your email so I can contact you if you are the winner.

9 comments:
Okay, it's a good thing I did not win the last one because it was probably a little too fancy for me! This looks more my style. :) I am a good ole Raleigh, NC gal.
Love this magazine!!
I grew up in central Florida, about 40 minutes south of The House of Mouse!!
I lived in Davenport, FL until I was 14, then moved to the "big city" of Haines City. They both were very small towns, where everybody knew what you were up to on Friday nights...and had no problems telling your parents. :D (not that I would know about that part or anything...)
Fun blog..thanks!!
I was Born in 1971 in a little town in Washington State, up north by Bellingham.
I was born in Marrero, LA. Marrero is a suburb of New Orleans. The home of the "Who Dat" nation and looking forward to our first appearance in the Super Bowl. Geaux Saints!
I grew up in Prospect Park NJ. We lived in the same town my entire single life and the first year and half of marriage. The town is one square mile. My parents still live in the only home they have ever owned, and it has been paid for over 14 years!~Tara
You know where, when, how, how much and to what extent I was born :)
I love you, Mom!
Oh I love give-a-ways!!! I was born in Madison, Wisconsin. We lived on a farm. We had a donkey, two billy goats, two peacocks, and a chimpanzee just to name a few!
I think you know my answers too...but 1981, Raleigh NC! I've only strayed a little...Cary, Fuquay, Apex :)
I was born in Ashland, OH. Now I'm out in the Pacific Northwest - Vancouver, WA. Saw your link on Kellie's blog, but it appears that you're Gretchen's mom and I've been reading her blog for a while now too.
Post a Comment