Saturday, February 20, 2010

Give-away Saturday


Okay, I know lots of us are trying to "eat healthy" but don't want to spend a lot of time on preparation.  So here is a cookbook for you!
To enter, tell me your favorite vacation spot.  As always, the winner will be announced on Tue. (Feb. 23)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in, I love to visit your page. I love to go to the beach. A condo on the beach is perfect. I must say, though I love my children my favorite trip to the beach was just me and the one I love a year and half ago. Reading on the beach, morning and evening walks that lasted forever, Mexico beach FL.~Tara

Unknown said...

My favorite vacation spot is the place that I am hoping to move to when I retire in a couple of years...It is Tennesee...near the Gatlinburg area. That area is so beautiful and peaceful. I can't wait to be able to see those mountain views every morning when I wake up!

Laura said...

Love the Colorado mountains! My husband and I met there, honeymooned there, and have visited a couple times. The last time we were there was over the 9/11 weekend in '01. Very memorable indeed. We hope to take the children there with us when they are a little older.

BTW, Found you through your daughter's blog. She is such an online encouragement. :)