Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winter Olympics 2010

                                                            
 Vancouver 2010

This is my favorite time of year... every four years!  I LOVE the winter olympics!  And I really like ALL of the events.  I find myself holding my breath on some, cheering on others, & gasping on yet others.  It is two weeks of not enough sleep, but so worth it.
  What is YOUR favorite event?

P.S. The winner of Sat.'s give-away (2/12) is.... TZ!!!

6 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

Figure skating!

O Mom said...

I can't choose a favorite. Love the skiing, snowboarding, and skating, oh and the speed skating short track.....Just love it!

Anonymous said...

Couples ice skating. We have our DVR set up to record the whole series so we may be watching this in the summer!

Learning as we Live said...

I love all of it too! I'm watching curling right now and I can't quite get into it. Usually after a few rounds of anything, I'm cheering for someone!

Unknown said...

I love speed skating and curling!

The Buntens said...

Figure skating for sure! I also like to watch the snowboarding.