Saturday, February 13, 2010

Give-away Saturday


Are you beginning to see a pattern here?  I guess you can tell I love cookbooks and imagine many of you do too.  You don't even HAVE to cook anything from them: you can look at the lovely pictures, dream of how delicious some of the recipes would taste, or get menu ideas.  But I think you will want to try some of these yummy, easy dishes.
To enter, leave your comment naming your favorite restaurant.

3 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

I just won, so don't pick me, but I'll still leave a few of my fave restaurant picks - (too many to pick just one)

Second Empire for a dressy night
Mez for good Mexican
Tasu for sushi

Anonymous said...

i will never forget this charming little restaurant that R took me to on our honeymoon in lake tahoe. cafe fiore. it was small, only about 6-8 tables. incredibly charming. and the service was prob the best we've ever had. and what i loved so much was that it wasn't small b/c it was elite. it was small simply to be charming. an approachable small -- just the way i like things. kinda like our new home. :)
-TZ

Unknown said...

My favorite restaurant is Drago's. I love the charbroiled oysters!