I had promised myself that when I hit 5000 on the "site meter" I would do something special, like a give-away. Not that any of us bloggers check the site meter at all.....
But I actually did not notice when it got there some time over the last few days, because it now is at over 5000...
So I've decided to give you 6 days worth of "opportunities" to be eligible for the give-away.
Entries will be:
1. Leave a comment... any comment.
2. Tell me what kind of gift card you would like the give-away to be... within reason.
3. If you don't have a blog that I can connect to through your comment, leave an email address... in case YOU are the winner!
I'll be back on Friday to announce the winner & what the gift card is!
10 comments:
YAY! Target is always a great gift card!
Congratulations! 5000 is awesome!
Site Meter...I didn't know about that, until now. Thanks for the info..and thank you for your blog. I love to read what is happening in your life. I just "heart" your hyrangea bush...my most favorite flower. Hugs to you and the fam.
I am happy to see you have hit the 5,000 mark. :)
For those doing home improvements, Lowes gift cards are nice. lol :)
Congratulations! I would like the gift card to be Barnes and Nobles. It is summer time and I would love to snuggle up with some books! sdipascal@gmail.com
I really love reading your blog although I do not comment verry offten. :-)
A gift card to Pei Wei or Chili's would be great...because with a family of 5 going out to dinner with a little discount is always a great blessing.
Kimberly Yeich
OK...I should also check my spelling before leaving my comments too! :-) "vary" "often"
Kimberly
I don't know how I missed this one! A gift card to anywhere is such a treat that I don't think I could be picky! Starbucks, Moes, Target, bookstore, Cotton Co....I would nto turn any down!
What a fun giveaway! Chick-fil-A, Target, or well anywhere really would be super nice!
hmmmm, date night or home improvement... either kind of gift card would be AWESOME!
Post a Comment