Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Grandma Camp"

After a day of swimming, showers, & then dinner how do we "round out" the evening?  By watching their favorite videos....


The Complete Love Comes Softly 8-DVD Box Collection
They have seen these several times, so they know how they end, yet love to watch them over again.  So for the ones we don't own, they go to the church library each Sunday & check out one or two of these.  And after watching one, they are calm & ready for bed.  It's a great time to snuggle, too!
  Still on the agenda is "Sound of Music"!  Yes, they've seen it several times, but not for awhile, so that's their next choice.  I love it!

5 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

I love watching some classic movies with my girls!

Carpool Queen said...

One of my favorites, too!

Karen said...

Love that movie series! Our family also enjoys The Waltons. We have seasons one through seven. You are welcome to borrow them if they want to mix it up a bit!

Kellie said...

I love those movies.... read most of the books, too. The Sound of Music is an all-time favorite around here. :)

Unknown said...

My daughter and I enjoyed all of those movies! We also love the PBS Anne of Green Gables movie. we've watched it so many times we can both quote it!