Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gladitude Wednesday

1. Glad to "know" Gretchen-from-the-west" as a bloggy friend! (That's her beautiful header that I borrowed for today).

2. Glad to be healthy enough to really enjoy life! (Hands are still healing but I can do most everything now.)

3. Glad that I have a Godly daughter who is following God's calling (even though Satan is trying to derail her...)


4. Glad that she has been blessed with a loving husband & 3 precious children... & thus, I also am blessed!

5. Glad that I am going to have a new daughter-in-love!

6. Glad that she was so considerate to take her new "sis-to-be", "nieces-to-be" & me shopping for the most important dress she could ever wear... her bridal gown!

7. Glad that after 42+ years of marriage, we still have fun together & love each other so much!

8. Glad to have the opportunity to serve at the USO every week, where I get the privilege of ministering to young men & women who are serving our country to protect our freedoms.

9. Glad that the Lord has provided a loving Church Body where we can serve, worship, & have family with whom our lives intertwine.

10. Glad most of all that God loved me (& YOU) enough to give His only Son, Jesus Christ, so that we might have a relationship with God forever!  It cost Him all He had, yet He freely gives it to us when we put our trust in Christ alone.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Glad you posted all of those wonderful things!! :)

Janet said...

A beautiful post and just a reminder to all of us to count our MANY blessings! Thank you!

Gretchen said...

Gladdy-mc-glad I have a wonderful mother who loves me and fights Satan's attacks with her prayers.

Gretchen said...

Lurve, lurve, lurve! Thanks for playing! Gladdy that i have a godly friend and mentor in you. It's a weird thing, how God uses the internet to connect us. But I'm ever so glad that he does. Great pics!