Each year the Harris Teeter stores in the Raleigh/Durham/Fuquay/Garner area allow the USO to set up a donation opportunity at all their stores. Volunteers from the USO "man (or "woman") the sites, which takes a lot of people! This year these were my helpers...
There is no solicitation, just a box for donations & information about the USO at each site.
Thank you, Harris Teeter, for this opportunity! And thank you to all in the community who contributed!

3 comments:
What beautiful helpers you have!
That is great! :)
I must admit that at first glance "M" looked like "G"!!!! Glad you had such great help!
That's great!!!
I just saw your comment- your to funny! I don't mind questions at all!!! That particular question you can ask 5 different people and probably get atleast 4 different answers! ;) I always sand first. Lots of people skip this step but it's turned out badly for me in the past. Then I use a paint and primer in one. I haven't done the stenciling yet but if you want to do that, Sommer is a great gal and she'd be more than happy to give you the step by step! ;) After your done with all of it I use either a poly or varathane. Atleast 2 coats. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment