Hoping these random snippets from my life will encourage you & give you a glimpse of the joy of loving Jesus.
Me too! I love your hydrangea bush. My mom had one with blue blooms when I was a child and I always knew I would have them in my yard when I grew up. Maybe next year!
Don't you just love the big balls of blue??!! I need to add a couple of these to my yard, they are my very favorite.I love the pool...but I really love how tired the pool makes my kids! :D
I get giddy when the hydrangeas bloom. So glad I got to enjoy them before our long trip.
Yes... that time of year again is wonderful! I love your hydrangea. Ours are blooming, too, and they are so pretty in the yard!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Me too! I love your hydrangea bush. My mom had one with blue blooms when I was a child and I always knew I would have them in my yard when I grew up. Maybe next year!
Don't you just love the big balls of blue??!! I need to add a couple of these to my yard, they are my very favorite.
I love the pool...but I really love how tired the pool makes my kids! :D
I get giddy when the hydrangeas bloom. So glad I got to enjoy them before our long trip.
Yes... that time of year again is wonderful! I love your hydrangea. Ours are blooming, too, and they are so pretty in the yard!
Post a Comment