Saturday, June 19, 2010

Give Away Winner!!!

Sorry I didn't get this on here yesterday, but after working in the yard from 7:30 AM till 4:30 PM (with a few swim breaks to cool off), then fixing dinner for company, I was too "pooped" when our company left at 10 PM!

The WINNER is Kellie F. (confusing since two of my "regulars" are Kellie, spelled the same way!) who suggested a Lowe's home improvement card!!  So give me a call, Kellie, with your address & I'll put it in the mail!  Kellie is a regular commenter on my blog, so it is a joy to send this.  Thanks also to all the others for your comments... reassures me that someone is reading...!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats Kellie!! Your to funny Sandy- We're reading PROMISE!! ;) Can't wait to see the yard!!!

Kellie said...

YAY!!! I have never won anything on a blog before. lol :) Thank you bunches and bunches!!! I'll get in touch with ya!

Joy for the Seasons said...

Yay Kellie!