What a week this has been!!!! In a good way, that is!
This evening as I tucked him into bed, little guy (age 6 1/2...) said, "We haven't worn many clothes this week." Lest that sound strange, it is true because we have gone from sleep wear to swim wear then back to sleep wear most of the week. Doesn't get much better than that!
Today was a "rest" day, with everyone so tired they wanted to watch videos (those 11 & under) or read (those much older). So after no TV all week & only a couple of nights of one family video, we decided this camp was going for a video afternoon.
Proverbs 17:6 is SO true... "Children's children are a crown to the aged." I don't feel aged, but I sure feel like we have a beautiful crown, for which we are so thankful to God.
2 comments:
I want to sign up to come to your camp! It sounds delightful!
;)
What a wonderful week you have spent!! :) I know they have had a blast.... and y'all, too.
Post a Comment