Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bridal Shopping

Large View of the Ambrosia Bridal Gown


This is not THE dress.....


Large View of the Deborah Bridal Gown


And neither is this...


Large View of the Skye Bridal Gown


Nor is this....


They are all beautiful, but did you REALLY think I would post  THE dress on here?!


She is narrowing it down though & this weekend will probably order THE dress.  What a fun time it is!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Ooooh I remember picking "The" dress, what fun!!

Unknown said...

But those are all beautiful dresses!

Amy said...

Gorgeous dresses! I'm sure her choice will be fantastic!

O Mom said...

Oh how fun!!!!!

Carpool Queen said...

I remember that day so clearly. It was the first dress I tried on.

Kellie said...

My dress was my something borrowed and I always regret that I never tried on other dresses. I hope she enjoys every moment of this special time in their lives!