Friday, April 23, 2010

Time for a Change

We have never lived in a house more than 6 years, & we now have been in this one 8 years.
So I'm ready for some changes...

When we moved in, I put up these drapes (minus the topper)...

I later added the topper for some "wow"...


I loved the fabric, but I was ready for a change...

My decorating-savvy daughter had purchased this beautiful silk fabric, then decided not to use it in the room she had planned to...


So I found a great place for it & got an entirely new look...

Going from cute to classy changed the look of my dining room!  The fabric is the color of 2 picture frames in the room, yet I still was able to use the brushed nickle rods that go with my light fixture & lamps.

Stay tuned for more "little" changes...

2 comments:

Angie said...

They look great! Loved the first ones too! ;)

Gretchen said...

Wow! They look so good, I think I want my fabric back. Just kidding. Beautiful, mom!