Saturday, April 24, 2010

Time for a Change, Part 2

No, these are not a bunch of little turtles...

They are the brass pulls from my bedroom furniture!  I wanted to change out the look, but replacing all of these would break the bank...  So, I decided to get out the spray can...

A bit of a mess, but what a quick, easy, inexpensive change!


Not a very good picture, but it totally changed the look of these.

Note to self: wear gloves when you paint, like you usually do... especially when you use metal paint!

2 comments:

Janet said...

What a great idea and SO much cheaper than replacing them.

I did wonder what those were.....course I'm just starting my morning and tried rubbing my eyes a few times. They did look like turtles. :)

Angie said...

HA!! I NEVER remember to wear gloves when I spray paint!! Don't you just love being able to make such a huge change for such a small amount of money!?!? ;)