Friday, April 2, 2010

Feisty

Meet the newest additions to the zoo house next door... The cute little brown ones are there to stay (until adulthood...) & the fuzzy looking ones arrived with them but will soon go to another family (they are being babysat ducksat right now.) They were shipped when they were only one day old & they are the cutest little things.

Coming up with seven names is a bit of a challenge, but everyone gets to choose at least one.  Not that my vote counts, but after watching the the last couple of days, there is one that I would name "Feisty".



It is the one in the front... If you look closely, you can see that he/she is lots smaller than the one next to him/her, but "she" (I decided it must be a girl..) doesn't know that she is smaller.  She races around, runs over the tops of the others, & is right in the middle when they all settle down or start to move.  She is just FEISTY, & I love feisty!

3 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

I need to bring the boys over to visit the new additions. They still talk about last year's "crop"!

Joy for the Seasons said...

Enjoy that new batch of life this Easter weekend!

Amy said...

Can I just reach through the screen to cuddle them? They look so soft and sweet!!