Yes, I've joined the ranks of those "crazy coupon gals"... but I still can't come home from the grocery with $40 worth of groceries for which I paid $.33!
However, I did give a quiet little "whoop" last week on one item...
The price was $1.59 (probably a little high for this item...), I had a $.50 coupon which was tripled, so I paid $.09 for my mustard!!!
Now if I could figure out a few more of these "tricks" & be more organized before I go so I know what I'm looking to save the most on, I would be like the mustard... "kickin'!"

5 comments:
Those ladies that come out paying a quarter for $50 of food are the ones that only used coupons for free items. I always say, if you paid less than you would have at your lowest price store, you're a winner!
Look at you! I once paid 25 cents for my mustard and thought I was doing well.
would that be little ol' me you are referring to?? LOVE it! last week during triples I did get things that SHOULD have cost money however the registers were giving overage for the coupons. That's how i got my 80 things for $1.24:)!!
I was so excited yesterday when I got two packages of Oscar Mayer Bacon for free...and made $1.73 by purchasing 2 containers of ground cinnamon!
I'm not one of those folks that can get $100 of groceries for $.74. When you have a dairy-free kid, it's almost impossible. BUT, I'm saving a ton!
I got tired of spending so much time with the coupons and getting ready for the store, then getting there to find that many things were sold out. If I can get some kind of efficient system going, I would love to take advantage of these deals; otherwise, it's too stressful for me!
Post a Comment