Thursday, March 4, 2010

What Am I Saving?

Like so many others, I have gotten into the coupon thing.  I am far from perfecting it... as they are still not paying me to carry my groceries out of the store.  But I am noticing some savings & have even gotten DH into using them.
While I am putting some pennies in my piggy bank, I think I'm in danger of turning into a "piggy"... I'm definitely NOT saving calories!  
I haven't eaten things like these Toaster Strudels since my youngest left home, 13 years ago!  But they were his favorite, so I USED to keep them on hand.  I'm really trying not to buy things I don't usually use, but a little "splurge" now & then sure is fun.
What's your favorite flavor of these little gems?

3 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

We rarely have those either, mostly because my girls cannot agree on a flavor! But I do have a weakness for cheese strudels!

Tracey said...

These are why my kids LOVE coupons!

I can't buy them too often because my third child can't have dairy. So, it's kind of pitiful when the other three are pigging out and she gets to watch. (I try to have her something sweet to eat, but it's not the same.)

Kid's favorite : Boston Creme!

Gretchen said...

We love these and ONLY get them when I have a coupon. By "we" I mean my eldest and myself.
Raspberry is my fave