Hoping these random snippets from my life will encourage you & give you a glimpse of the joy of loving Jesus.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Start It Out Well
I'm not much of a breakfast person, though I like almost all breakfast foods (except sausage...) I just don't like to start my day with a big rush... okay, I'm NOT a morning person! I like to start with a cup of decaf coffee (caffeine gives me hot flashes...) w/ some yummy creamer in it, then move on to a big breakfast... like the picture above. I sometimes call on variety & have a slice of toast w/peanut butter, or really splurge & make a smoothie, especially during warm weather (1 carton Yoplait light, same carton filled up w/orange juice, same carton filled w/milk or soy milk, a handful of berries, & whirl it in the blender. No ice for me, thanks, since all the ingredients are already cold.)
What is your favorite breakfast & what do you usually have?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I usually have a second cup of coffee. I don't like to eat breakfast at breakfast time. I usually skip through to lunch or grab a bowl of cereal around 10:30.
Whatever cereal is left after the kids have attacked the pantry. Today was cheerios. Exciting, aren't I? :)
I love breakfast food...out! I don't want to cook it! My favorite every-day breakfast is peanut butter toast with banana slices.
Since my weight loss last year, I alternate between low sugar oatmeal and egg beaters. I try to eat before 8am, then eat a 100 calorie snack every 2-3 hours.
I love ALL breakfast foods, but had to give most of them up. I miss my cheesy grits. :D
I don't do breakfast right away either.
Smoothie most days: 1 cup frozen fruit, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup skim milk
I also love cereal, but it doesn't keep me as full as the smoothie
Two cups of coffee with cream, and a bowl of Go Lean Crunch, or a piece of peanut butter toast. With blackberry jam, of course.
Post a Comment