We Interrupt This....
I usually have fun things on my blog, but today I would like to interrupt that for this dire need:
I'm asking my friends around the world to pray for 17 yr. old Emily Newton (a Godly young woman from our church) who suddenly became ill with a rare disease, & is now @ Duke Hospital needing an immediate liver transplant. Also please pray for her mom & dad, Elaine & Richard, & her older sister, Elizabeth.
Today there was a prayer time "around the pole" at her high school for Emily.
Please join us in praying for her and her sweet family.
Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
5 comments:
Life changes in the blink of an eye, doesn't it? She's been on my mind this afternoon and in my prayers.
Been praying all day. Thanks for posting!
Praying for this young girl and her family.
Praying.
My thoughts and prayers are with Emily and her family. I have a daughter that just turned 18 and I just can't imagine... Please keep us posted.
Post a Comment