Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ready for a Change

The snowS this year (that was no typo...) were beautiful, but like so many others, I am SO ready for a change!

I'm ready for some of this:



And even some of this:

But I'll even settle for some sunny days that are warm enough to leave the jacket at home...
Well, I can dream, can't I?

5 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

My daffodils bloomed yesterday. I almost wept with relief :)

Learning as we Live said...

oh me too! These last few days of sun were wonderful...and now back to rain. Your hydranga is beautiful!

Amy said...

I love the glimpses of spring we're seeing!

Janet said...

I love the excitement of spring. You just feel it in the air. A reason for a longer walk, a picnic at the park, have a long talk with a neighbor at the mailbox, etc. Love it all!

The Buntens said...

Oh, that hydrangea is GORGEOUS!!! I really hope mine comes out more like that this year. I'm on year two with mine and I didn't cut it back like I did the year before. Silly me.