I'm with you on comfort! Laura told me that clogs are back in style. Perfect for me b/c I never stopped wearing them :) (my danskos). I will miss my flip flops!
I was just wondering if it would be socially unacceptable to wear flip flops through the end of the year. It makes me a little sad to pack them up each fall (and my sneakers are a little snug this year)!
3 comments:
I'm with you on comfort! Laura told me that clogs are back in style. Perfect for me b/c I never stopped wearing them :) (my danskos). I will miss my flip flops!
I was just wondering if it would be socially unacceptable to wear flip flops through the end of the year. It makes me a little sad to pack them up each fall (and my sneakers are a little snug this year)!
I eventually have to hide our kid's crocs. They would wear them ALL year long!
Post a Comment