Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where in the World?

I decided to run a little "contest" (with no prize except to give someone the "satisfaction" of knowing something others may not...)
So my question is: where in the world is this?


Maybe another angle would help...

How about with a "live person" in the picture?
Leave your "guesses" here & I'll be back in a few days to confirm your correct answer/tell you the location.... with pictures, of course.

Hint: these pictures were not taken during the past week...


6 comments:

Kellie said...

Well, it is YOU. :) I am thinking somewhere in Jefferson County, NC. :)

Anonymous said...

New River ?
SK

Learning as we Live said...

I would guess Falls Lake...but I know you are in the mountains!

Anonymous said...

Zulu's Canoes Miss D

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking New River Outfitters... The 221 bridge over the south fork. Man I miss it. Seems like a half a world away now ;)
-Your Son-

Anonymous said...

The rental area at the Nandahala River?