Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No & Yes

I'm sure others have figured this out... & not sure why it took me so long...
NO...

YES!

NO...

YES!

YES!

For turning this....

into this.

'Cause these are so much easier than a knife & they come apart for thorough cleaning.  I use them for SO many things, including cutting up the chicken into small pieces for soup after it's cooked.

Just in case you didn't already know that...
What tools do you just love?

7 comments:

Janet said...

I have awesome tools and yet I still tend to grab a knife first. Great reminder to me that cooking could be so much easier! :)

Amber said...

I'm in love with my crockpot.
And my coffee pot.

Both of which keep me sane.

Tracey said...

All things Pampered Chef..my deep dish baker, my stoneware loaf pans, my gigantor meat lifters (that could easily double as a serious weapon!)

But, I'll have to agree with Amber...the coffee pot is very, very important. :D

Joy for the Seasons said...

I really could use a good set of kitchen shears! Ours has been used too much as household scissors. And an immersion blender. I would really like one of those. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, yes, couldn't live without my detachable kitchen shears! Also, I love my garlic press and my Kitchen Aide Mixer...use both of those nearly every day!

Kellie said...

Seeing as I am not the Chef of the house as of late I don't necessarily have a favorite gadget I use every day or so. I can honestly say I have learned to appreciate my food processor with all we do for the fair or baking for others. I also love an orange peeler as I prepare those wonderful fruits as snack. :)

Carpool Queen said...

Unless I'm chopping for a triple batch of something, I always prefer to hand chop my onions.

Which usually results in me almost chopping off my hand.....