Friday, October 22, 2010

Throne

Now why would anyone start a blog post with this picture???!!

The "clue" is in the right side of this picture...

Because this is the view from... the "throne"!

I started out trying to get this next picture because the one particular tree was so beautiful, but no matter where I tried to take it I couldn't get a good view, until... I looked out a certain window & knew that was where I'd need to take it.

I was "aiming" for the red tree in the middle...

Happy Fall!


4 comments:

Learning as we Live said...

love it! I sure wondered what it could possibly be about!

Joy for the Seasons said...

I love all the fall colors, but those flashing red leaves really do win me over! Every "throne" should have a view as beautiful as that one. :)

Kellie said...

Great view from THAT room. :) Love the colors!

Gretchen said...

I love that particular throne! A great view, no matter what season it is!