Wednesday, October 20, 2010

S'mores

What can be more traditional or bring back fond memories than...
S'MORES! 
This is not a miniature graham cracker...

but these are HUGE marshmallows!

which makes it very difficult to be "dainty" about eating these s'mores...

so just dig in & enjoy!

yeah, really dig in....

Now you got it!

(Don't think it will fit...)

They are a bit of an ooey-gooey mess, but so yummy..!  And once again, we made a memory.

(I don't recommend these huge marshmallows... they took a long time to roast, they swivel on the stick too easily, & they are too much on the graham cracker.  They might do better in a big bonfire...)

And if you can't have a big bonfire... go to the Dairy Queen & get their Pumpkin Pie blizzard!!!!!








4 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

I JUST bought those giant ones in anticipation of Saturday night's bonfire.

The kids can't wait.

Joy for the Seasons said...

I LOVE the pumpkin pie blizzard! But I started Weight Watchers this week so those will only be *very* occasional treats. :(

Learning as we Live said...

y.u.m.!

Kellie said...

We did smores a couple of weeks ago. They are so much fun and quite yummy. Those marshmallows are HUGE!