Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pumpkin Season is Here!

Not exactly the decorating pizzaz you will find over at NewEveryAM, I gathered all my pumpkins (that I could find... a few are still hiding in the attic).  When her daughter saw them, she said, "Mimi, are you going to leave them like that?"

So I decided I'd better move them a bit.  With 2-story ceilings in this room, it's always a challenge to "think big", and though I'm thinking that there needs to be something in the middle! not thrilled with the placement, there are two electrical outlets to hide camouflage.  This may get rearranged again...

Just a little close up of some "fall"....

Come on in the front door....

Drop your keys...

Pass on by the dining room...

and come on in to where we "live"... (these are waiting to be filled with candy corn...)

Yes, that's the corner of the TV, so when we are watching we can have a touch of fall in view.

These are the pumpkins whose cousins are MIA in the attic...
See the bit of white in the left upper corner?  That's my snuggly blanket in a basket, so I'm all ready for those cooler evenings.
Since I have to give up summer, bring on the beautiful autumn!






3 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

Pumpkins and flowers are some of nature's best decorations!

Learning as we Live said...

Looks great!

Kellie said...

Very pretty!