Monday, January 11, 2010

Cast Your Vote

I've decided to ask for your help... in naming my WiiFit. My grandchildren call me Mimi, so I thought about "WiiWii"... but somehow that just doesn't quite get it for me.
So I'm looking for suggestions!
And today "she" was my friend: I did 1 hour & 5 minutes of exercise & fun and learned some new "games" on her (that my grandkids were doing & "looked" very easy.... not so!)
Now we'll see if I can get out of bed tomorrow....
Looking forward to your suggestions so I can start calling her by her proper name.

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

I'm naming mine SLIM b/c that's how I want to be and it describes the board.

Anonymous said...

How about "BMI Blues"?
I don't like what it tells me.

Kellie said...

Name it "FiFi".... kind of like "Mimi" but with a fitness attitude but still classy. LOL :)

Carpool Queen said...

I'd name it a boy name so y'all could have dates every day.

But I'm weird and twisted that way.

Anonymous said...

my Mii for the two years we have had the wii is SLIM. That was my goal and I am almost there. BTW my WW name is 2bslim

Unknown said...

Oh! I'm 10 days late!

Have you named him/her yet?