Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yummy Give-away!

I love to go to blogs that are doing a "give-away", so I decided it was time to do one!
This cookbook has nearly 300 recipes from 31 upscale restaurants in the Triangle area, even some of their "secret" ones!
To enter, just leave a comment on here with your favorite food (it can even be a category).
I'll announce the winner on Tuesday, Feb.2
And here it is....

9 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

Oh fun! Something I love but rarely get to do is fondue. Especially with cheese and chocolate. :)

Joy for the Seasons said...

Oh fun! Something I love but rarely get to do is fondue. Especially with cheese and chocolate. :)

Sherri said...

Dark chocolate truffles.

Sandra said...

I love to cook Southern, Cajun foods...my favorites would be crawfish stew or seafood gumbo (any kind of gumbo)!

Rachel said...

That is a cool book! My favorite food is chips and queso dip. Once I start, I can't stop! Happy snow day!

Carpool Queen said...

I have many favorites, but I'm currently in love with taquitos. The nasty frozen kind from the grocery store. There's just something about them...

Janet said...

How to decide....I would say a current favorite is coconut shrimp. Yumm-O.

Sandy said...

CPQ, the book is coming your way! I used the very technical fail-proof way of selecting the winner of the cookbook give-away: I had DH choose a number & had the contestants numbered. So I will be delivering it to you, CPQ, on Sunday!

The Buntens said...

I currently have a great love for cheeseburgers. Pregnancy.

I have this cookbook and love it!!!
(so don't pick me. :) )