Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just For You!

Today is "open forum" just for you!

Tell me something about YOU... what your favorite things in life are; what you most like to do when you have some free time; where you would like to travel if $$$ was no issue; what you like best about your husband/friend/children/sister/parent/whomever; what your favorite food is; what you would like to change about yourself; what things give you a sense of "accomplishment"; what you use to battle dry skin (since we are all in a deep freeze!); or anything else you would like to share. You can share any of these or all. It will be fun to get to know you better!

Then encourage at least one other person to visit here & "introduce" themselves, too!

9 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

If money were no issue and I knew I would be totally safe the whole time during travel and tourism (ha!), I would be in Israel and Egypt in a heartbeat.

Kellie said...

I would love to travel anywhere if I had enough money. I'd start in Europe.

You know much about me because of my blog, but I love photography!!

I love my husband for his patience, never ending love and support for me. I am beyond blessed. I love my children for the gifts they are in my life from the Lord. My parents are such a godly example of how to live with someone for almost 46 years. I love my brother for his faith in me and for how he pushes me to do things. I love my friends because they are never far away.

I have been using Jergans Ultra Healing lotion for my dry skin, but my Dad and Mom love "No Crack" cream from Restoration Hardware. That stuff is awesome.

I love chocolate. I love the colors of purple and green.

I am happy to have caught up with you again through your sweet daughter after all of these years. :)

Gretchen said...

Hmm... there must be a theme in bloggy land this week.

My favorite things in life this week are: Being at home with my kids and watching them enjoy each other, spending time in the evenings with hubby, and using my new cocoa latte machine to make REAL chai lattes.

I would travel (back) to Germany and France after a visit to New Zealand.

I love that my mom is still fun and acts much younger than her age.

Favorite food: flan (wanna make some more?)

I wish I were a morning person.

Couponing gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Dry skin? What's that?

Carpool Queen said...

I've got the dry skin answer - I bought some Eucerin Calming Shower Oil. I've only used it for three or four days, but it's already helping a TON.

O Mom said...

I love the color pink.

I would go to Europe and see as many castles as I could.
Then Hawaii.

I have dry skin year round so lotion, any&all lotion, is my best friend.

Learning as we Live said...

I would love to go to Europe and could handle Hawaii again.

This week, I'm excited about my bonus room getting painted and finished.

I appreciate so much that my mom comes over a day each week to spend time with us and help me get things done.

I love making "scrapbooks" on shutterfly and wish I had an excuse to do more!

What about you??

Anonymous said...

If I had no other responsibilities in life, I'd spend the majority of my time reading. I love books. Ask my husband...or our movers.

When we lived in MA, I used a lot of creamy petroleum jelly on my hands and feet and Bio Oil on my face because my skin became lizard-like in the winter.

Kellie said...

This is so bad that I cannot remember how I put that map on my blog! lol Click on my map on the bottom right side of my blog and see if that takes you to where you can add it.

OH... and I know you read my blog each day and am so thankful for your comments. :)

Tracey said...

Travel : Hubby and I would travel to each of the tennis grand slams..starting with Australia.

What I like best about my husband : He loves Jesus and he's sooo calm (unlike me, just a little high strung over here :D)

Favorite food : carbohydrates

Change about myself : better time manager.

Sense of accomplishment : completing a project that has taken FOREVER to finish

This has been fun! Thanks!